Skip Bin Sizes
2 CUBIC MTRS
If you are looking to save money, we can help you provide the skip bin of different sizes at affordable prices. Let’s go through some of the benefits of the 2 Cubic Mtrs skip bin:
- 2 Cubic Mtrs will hold approximately 2 cubic meters of the waste.
- Ideal for small DIY jobs or shed and room clearances.
- It is best for all non-hazardous mixed waste materials.
If you’re not sure what size you need just give us a call or fill the contact form and upload some images. We will access the situation and then will offer any advise depending upon the waste you have. Our fully trained staff will also always notify you of any eligible discounts, helping you save some handsome amount.
3 CUBIC MTRS
The things that grows above ground level in your yard can go in this bin. So, it is ideal for large hedges, tree cuttings and a good cleanup of leaves.
Features of 4 cubic meters
- It can hold almost 4 cubic meters of waste.
- It is suitable for garage clearances.
- It is suitable for all non-hazardous mixed waste materials.
Prohibited & restricted items
- Fibro Cement Sheeting
- Gas Bottles
- Fire Extinguishers
- Old Insulation
4 CUBIC MTRS
- All metal bin
- Popular size for household cleanups
- Ideal when removing carpet or larger materials of building waste.
- Any type of brick or concrete can go in this skip bin.
- Suit any job from residential clean ups & renovations to small commercial construction.
6 CUBIC MTRS
- If you are doing construction or renovating work in your home and need a Skip Bin to get rid of the waste, then 6 Cubic meters skip bin are the ideal choice.
- It is easier to load in these bins.
- Downsizing when moving house.
- Rental properties.
- Cleanups and home renovations.